Our Hostel Campus
GWP'S concern for the well-being of students is amply reflected in its arrangement for
a holistic campus life. The institution has two hostels for girls on campus. Designed
aesthetically, all hostels have been built to ensure comfortable stay with air & light
aplenty. The pastoral surrondings give the campus, especially the hostel, an ideal ambience
to lead a life of health & to help the students concentrate on their studies.
To give the boarders a homely feeling and a breathing space only a specified number of students are accomodated in each room. All these help the students to spend their hostel life in harmony with themselves and those around them. WE also provide a seprate bed for each student,two celling fan, four table & chair in each room.
GWP hostel are not only safe and comfortble but also cheap given the spirailing trend in house rent in and around Ranchi.
The food stuff served at the hostel ha been to be of a very high standard. Special food items are served on special occasions and a grand feast is arranged at the end of every mouth. Meticulous care is taken towards sanitary requirements and cleanliess of the hostels and their surrondings. Hygine is of paramount importance here and is maintained in right earnest.
CODE FOR HOSTEL BOARDERS:
The boarders should religiously abide by the istructions as given below apart from following all the general rules framed from time to time by competent authorities. Violation of any of these instructions will beseverely dealt with/will invite penal measures:
- » Signing the Register while entering or leaving the hostel is mandatory for boarders.
- » No otsiders or those who do not stay in the hostels are allowed to enter the hostel either during daytime or at night
- » In case of any medical problem the candidate concerned must bring the matter to the notice of the hostel super.
- » Use of electric heater/iron in the room is not permitted
- » Students are advised not to keep them any valuable or cash in their rooms.The authorities will not accept any responsibility in case of lost/theft/damage.
- » Boarders must maintain the following schedule in respect of Breakfast, Lunch, Tiffin and Dinner.
|08:30am to 10:00am||01:30pm to 03:00pm||05:30pm to 06:30pm||08:30pm to 10:30pm|
Note: (The mess staff will not be bound to serve food after specified time. The unstinted co-operation of the boarders will be highly appreciated.)